IUI success rates (Intrauterine insemination) can be very successful if there are no issues with both partners.
Figures from the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) in 2006 suggest that there is an IUI success rate of around 15% for each cycle of treatment. This estimate is based on women under 35 years of age using donor sperm.
In terms of IUI success rates Vs IVF success rates, the expert in this video below suggests that 15 IUI treatments equal 1 IVF treatment in terms of success.
Further reading on IUI Success Rates
IUI (Artificial Insemination) - Wikipedia
Related Posts to IUI Success Rates
Incoming search terms:
- iui success rates
- Increase IUI Success
- how to improve rate in ivf
- iui success rate
- iui succcessful rate
- how to improve insemination rate
- success rate of intrauterine insemination how to improve
- success rate with 500 000 sperm for iui
- sucess rate for iui with high amh
- intrauterine insemination how to improve success rate