IUI success rates (Intrauterine insemination) can be very successful if there are no issues with both partners.
Figures from the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) in 2006 suggest that there is an IUI success rate of around 15% for each cycle of treatment. This estimate is based on women under 35 years of age using donor sperm.
In terms of IUI success rates Vs IVF success rates, the expert in this video below suggests that 15 IUI treatments equal 1 IVF treatment in terms of success.
Further reading on IUI Success Rates
IUI (Artificial Insemination) - Wikipedia
Related Posts to IUI Success Rates
Incoming search terms:
- How to Increase IUI Success
- IUI success rates
- does the iui success rate increase with each round
- ways to increase iui success
- IUI Success Rates by Age
- iui rates
- how to increase success rate of iui
- how to increase success of iui