IUI success rates (Intrauterine insemination) can be very successful if there are no issues with both partners.
Figures from the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) in 2006 suggest that there is an IUI success rate of around 15% for each cycle of treatment. This estimate is based on women under 35 years of age using donor sperm.
In terms of IUI success rates Vs IVF success rates, the expert in this video below suggests that 15 IUI treatments equal 1 IVF treatment in terms of success.
Further reading on IUI Success Rates
IUI (Artificial Insemination) - Wikipedia
Related Posts to IUI Success Rates
Incoming search terms:
- iui success rates
- Increase IUI Success
- how to increase iui success rate
- iui success stories 2013
- increase iui success rate
- how to increase the success rate of intrauterine insemination
- ivi successrate
- natural conception vs iui success rates
- iui vs natural conception rates
- IUI vs IVF Success Rates