IUI success rates (Intrauterine insemination) can be very successful if there are no issues with both partners.
Figures from the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) in 2006 suggest that there is an IUI success rate of around 15% for each cycle of treatment. This estimate is based on women under 35 years of age using donor sperm.
In terms of IUI success rates Vs IVF success rates, the expert in this video below suggests that 15 IUI treatments equal 1 IVF treatment in terms of success.
Further reading on IUI Success Rates
IUI (Artificial Insemination) - Wikipedia
Related Posts to IUI Success Rates
Incoming search terms:
- iui success rates
- Increase IUI Success
- iui success stories 2013
- how to increase iui success rate
- Improving iui success rate
- how to increase the success rate of intrauterine insemination
- IUI vs IVF Success Rates
- iui vs natural conception rates
- iui success rates in woman with no issues
- iui success rates based on age